Catch Anant Adya, Executive Vice President, Infosys, in an exclusive conversation with Sanchit Vir Gogia, Chief Analyst & CEO, Greyhound Research, on GreyhoundTV ONTrigger, our peer-to-peer dialogue series. In this exchange that lasted well over an hour, Sanchit spoke with Anant about a variety of topics spanning Infosys’s Cloud strategy, architecture choices, partner ecosystem, and a whole lot more! Here’s a glimpse of the topics the duo chatted about:
- Evolution of Infosys Over The Years
- Customer Segments For Infosys
- Delivering Cloud For G2K Clients
- Double Clicking On Infosys Cobalt
- Infosys Cobalt Partner Ecosystem
- Is Cloud-Neutral Architecture Real?
- Commitment To New SaaS Vendors
- Commitment To Regional SaaS Vendors
- Role Of Infosys Cobalt Marketplace
- Zero Disruption Modernization Approach
- Changing DevOps To Deliver On Digital
- Commitment To Open-Source Software
- Is Cobalt Ready For New-Age Tech Like 5G, IoT?
- Is Cobalt Ready To Help New-Age Industries?
- Building Relatability With New Decision Makers
- Helping Clients With Post-COVID Supply Chain
- Reskilling & Upskilling For The World Of Digital
- Hiring For Skills And Not Degrees & Nationality
- Converting Sustainability To Tangible Outcomes
- Strategy For Infosys Cobalt For 2023 & Beyond
Disclaimer. This video is brought to you by Greyhound Studios, a Greyhound Research Initiative, and in association with IBM. Please note, that Greyhound Research holds complete editorial control of the contents of this video and the association has had no influence on the content quality and production process. All content shared herein is the copyright of Greyhound Research and you may share this Greyhound TV video using the options made available. Please don’t download this video (complete or parts) and distribute it over the web and through emails. Email us at email@example.com if you need clarifications.
Copyright Policy. All content contained on the Greyhound Research website is protected by copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published, or broadcast without the prior written permission of Greyhound Research, or, in the case of third-party materials, the prior written permission of the copyright owner of that content. You may not alter, delete, obscure, or conceal any trademark, copyright, or other notice appearing in any Greyhound Research content. We request our readers to not copy Greyhound Research content and not republish or redistribute them (in whole or partially) via emails or republishing them in any media, including websites, newsletters, or intranets. We understand that you may want to share this content with others, so we’ve added all relevant links and tools under each content piece that allow you to share the content. If you have any questions, please contact our Community Relations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.