What is the event about?
Cloud as a technology has already made the difference to the businesses across India, and yet the debate still continues. On one hand, the cloud promises a reduced cost and increased business agility, while on the other hand, different deployments across industries have led to the realisation of a different set of challenges.
Giving Cloud a fresh perspective, Cloud Connect 2014 – a gathering of technology leaders from India’s top corporate and technology houses like Netmagic, VMware, Cisco, EMC, Akamai, Flipkart, Myntra, and many more, will discuss different aspects of cloud, ranging from choices of models to platform level capabilities, available alternatives and solutions amongst others.
Built around the theme “Leveraging Cloud for Enterprise Growth” the conclave will help you see the Cloud in a new light.
Catch our Chief Analyst & Group CEO, Sanchit Vir Gogia, Greyhound Research at the Panel Discussion ‘Clearing the Cloud – A Technology Perspective on the platform for Robust Cloud‘
- Sanchit Gogia, Group Chief Executive Officer, Greyhound Research
- Balakrishnan Anantharaman, VP – Sales, EMC
- Prashant Advani, Sr. Cloud Solution Architect, India & SAARC, CISCO
- Mrinal Chatterjee, CTO & Founding Member, Shopclues.com
- Jagjit Singh Arora, Director – Regional Sales, Red Hat
- Thomson Thomas, SVP – Business Systems & Technology, HDFC Life
Moderator: Leslie D’Monte, Technology Editor, HT Mint
Have a question?
To read our latest thought leadership, check out our latest blogs. Click here.
Catch our media mentions in some of the world’s best publications. Click here.
When & Where?
November 21, 2014, 1:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m at Trident Hotel, Nariman Point, Mumbai