- Sanchit Vir Gogia, Chief Analyst & Group CEO, Greyhound Research @s_v_g
- Promod Vallanur, Senior Product Manager, API Management, IBM Systems @pramodvallanur
- Ivor Soans, Managing Editor, Enterprise Technology, Network 18 @IvorSoans
WHEN: Tuesday, July 21, 2015, 1500 hrs – 1600 hrs (IST)
WHERE: Twitter.com or your favourite Twitter app, using #APIMGT
WHAT: The interconnected revolution is here today:
- Refrigerators can now tell their manufacturers’ services systems when maintenance is required
- Cars can do the same with routine maintenance notifications
- Smart electric meters can send usage and consumption information to their utility company.
These are not just future possibilities but current realities. All of this is made possible through APIs. In today’s data centric world, smart devices are not just the phones, tablets or game consoles, but also cars and refrigerators!
Whether you are considering APIs or not, it is very likely one of your competitors is. In the highly competitive world we live in today, it is imperative you start considering an API strategy.
You tweet with #APIMGT during the tweet-up so that your tweets show up to everyone participating in the tweet chat. Really, no point in missing out the action!
Goes without saying – but best when said – please take a moment and follow other fellow tweeters participating in the tweet-up — always great to grow your network with like-minded individuals.
Follow along, reply or ask questions, and enjoy! We look forward to seeing you on Twitter.