Technologies are permeating all business domains and verticals, and rather becoming core to the business models and strategies. The new age business leaders, entrepreneurs and chief executives look at technology as core to their strategy. Digital, Information Technologies, IoT, Social platforms, and communication technologies are becoming a key driver in assessing and evaluating business plans and performance. It is critical for venture capitalists and funds managers to have insights on various technological trends and their business impact, in order to make an informed and calculated decision and assessment of the business in question.
Apart from the Theme-Based Research, We help VCs and Funds Managers with very focused advisory around their roles as well as with Custom Research projects that are tuned to their specific needs.
- Roles Focused Advisory Services
- Custom Research Projects
* Our pool of analysts, project managers, SPSS experts and primary research vendor partnerships allow us to conduct global custom research project and undertake deep advisory engagement with our clients.
Role Focused Advisory Services for VCs and Funds Managers
In addition to the regular theme based research, you can have direct access for our Advisory. We can help answer questions that are the most urgent and important for the context of your markets and your business(es) based on our in-house intelligence and of course, our ongoing intensive market tracking and our conversations with the leaders in the industry.
Here are some of the indicative areas where you can get direct help from Greyhound Research, as part of our Advisory Services:
- What are the key trends affecting business models today, and how do I dissect the ones that are critical for my organization’s performance, beyond the hype curves and play of jargons?
- How do I assess the business performance on people, processes and systems vis-à-vis leverage of technologies?
- How are the roles in C-Suite changing and what are navigation strategies to move from traditional organization structure to a modern tech-savvy structure?
- What are the specific market trends and best practices that are relevant to my specific challenge?
- Does the IT strategy of the business make sense and what are the important factors I need to consider?
- Is the IT strategy in alignment with the market dynamics and is there anything I need to watch out for?
- Specific guidance on contractual negotiations and pricing models
- Various trends and best practices with respect to organizational re-skilling toward emerging technologies & solutions
- What are the key expectations from my role from an overall business standpoint in the context of the knowledge economy, and where can I contribute more directly?
- What are the various technologies that are exclusively available for leverage in my own function as a venture capitalist or a Funds manager, and what are the ways to evaluate and source these solutions?
Custom Research for VCs and Funds Managers
In addition to the regular theme based research and need basis advisory services, you can engage Greyhound Research for custom research around a specific challenge or need, specifically in your business and organizational context. We will formulate a customized research project that will, in addition to the specific market research activity for you, also leverage our in-house intelligence and of course, our ongoing intensive market tracking and our conversations with the leaders in the industry.
Here are some of the indicative areas where we have performed custom research for our clients:
- Industry Trends & Market Intelligence
- Technology and business model audits
- Competitive benchmarking
- Market potential & sizing
- Leadership assessment & fitment