The technology landscape is expanding into the realms beyond the traditional IT decision makers, i.e. the CIOs and the CTOs. The digital era is causing the C-Suite to be in a state of flux, driven by new business models and new ways to consume technology. The rise of cloud has enabled an easier access to the technology in a directly consumable form for the business functions such as Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations and HR. Greyhound Research focuses on these emerging needs for technology decisions beyond the traditional IT function.
Apart from the Theme-Based Research, We help the IT decision makers with very focused advisory around their roles as well as with Custom Research projects that are tuned to their specific needs.
- Roles Focused Advisory Services
- Custom Research Projects
Our pool of analysts, project managers, SPSS experts and primary research vendor partnerships allow us to conduct global custom research project and undertake deep advisory engagement with our clients.
Role Focused Advisory Services for IT Decision Makers
In addition to the regular theme based research, you can have direct access for our Advisory. We can help answer questions that are the most urgent and important for the context of your business based on our in-house intelligence and of course, our ongoing intensive market tracking and our conversations with the leaders in the industry.
Here are some of the indicative areas where you can get direct help from Greyhound Research, as part of our Advisory Services:
- What are the specific market trends and best practices that are relevant to my specific challenge?
- Does the IT strategy of my organization make sense and what are the important factors I need to consider?
- Is my IT strategy in alignment with the market dynamics and is there anything I need to watch out for?
- Are there any specific steps I can to take now to tackle the challenges of the new technology frontier?
- Are there any best practices in terms of architectural decisions and business-technology alignment that are directly relevant to my situation?
- Help with respect to reviewing and validating the RFP / RFI / Tender.
- Vendor Bench-marking and any specific areas I need to look for.
- Specific guidance on contractual negotiations and pricing models
- Deep dive into particular solutions in consideration and build v/s lease v/s buy decisions
- Various trends and best practices with respect to organizational re-skilling toward emerging technologies & solutions
- What are the key trends affecting business models today, and how do I dissect the ones that are critical for my organization’s performance, beyond the hype curves and play of jargons?
- How are the roles in C-Suite changing and what are navigation strategies to move from traditional organization structure to a modern tech-savvy structure?
- What are the key expectations from my role from an overall business standpoint, and where does it fit in the C-Suite organization vis-à-vis other stakeholders?
- What are the various technologies that are exclusively available for leverage in my function, and what are the ways to evaluate and source these solutions?
Custom Research for IT Decision Makers
In addition to the regular theme based research and need basis advisory services, you can engage Greyhound Research for custom research around a specific challenge or need, specifically in your business and organizational context. We will formulate a customized research project that will, in addition to the specific market research activity for you, also leverage our in-house intelligence and of course, our ongoing intensive market tracking and our conversations with the leaders in the industry.
Here are some of the indicative areas where we have performed custom research for our clients:
- ROI & TCO Toolkits
- Vendor & Product Benchmarking
- Business use-case workshops / validation of new business models
- RFP creation & assessment
- IT Team leadership training
- Contract Negotiations