Greyhound Research has been founded on strong ethos rooted in making a real difference to the analyst firms’ status quo. We offer research and advisory services to various business segments and roles.
End-user Community Roles
We have aligned our Research Themes to these emerging needs that are becoming critical for business to address.
- The Symbiotic Transformation
- The Future Strategist
- Knowledge Driven Enterprise
- The Empowered Worker
- Insights for Impact
- The Smart Consumer
In the research theme areas, we conduct periodic research and bring out reports that fall under any of the following categories.
Free Research – this includes our blogs, infographics, press mentions, twitter chats, videos and annual predictions report. Example of our work, key findings from client meetings and snippets of our Paid Research has already been published on our website.
- Terse Research – this includes short reports (5 pages max) on multiple themes shared above and deep data cuts from our ongoing quantitative research studies in emerging markets.
- Squad Research – this includes medium reports (8 pages max) on multiple themes shared above and broader themes that are impacting our stakeholders.
- Ideas Research – this includes long reports (12-16 pages max) that discuss big ticket ideas and other new topics.
We also have vendor bench marking tools that allow IT Decision Makers to compare various vendor tools and offerings.
We conduct specific trend tracking on various outsourcing deals and mergers and acquisitions in emerging markets.
We provide role focused Advisory Services for various segments.
We provide Custom Research Services for various segments.
We are glad to have a briefing from you, regardless of whether you are a client or not. See Analyst Briefings for details.
A Note on Greyhound Access Credits
For our clients, we have introduced Greyhound Access Credits. These credits are tiered priced. The more credits one buys, the more one would save. Credits will allow you to access our Service Guidelines and procure our services, except custom research. To know more, contact your Sales co-ordinator or send us an e-mail at email@example.com