- Rajesh Janey, President India & SAARC, EMC
- Mandar Marulkar, Vice President, IT & CISO, KPIT Technologies
- Sanchit Vir Gogia, Chief Analyst & CEO, Greyhound Research
Join Greyhound Knowledge Group (@GreyhoundGroup) and our esteemed panelists for a tweet-up on #UnionBudgetTalk: Analyzing Indian SME Perceptions
- R Jagannathan, Editor-in-Chief, Firstpost
- Ivor Soans, Senior Editor, Firstpost
- Sanchit Gogia, Founder & CEO, Greyhound Knowledge Group
- Rajesh Pandathil, Editor, Firstpost
Join Greyhound Knowledge Group (@GreyhoundGroup) and our esteemed panelists for a tweet-up on #UnionBudgetTalk: The Sentiment. The Expectation. The Reality
- Ivor Soans, Senior Editor, Firstbiz
- Chetan Mahajan, Managing Director, 20:20 MSL
- Meheriar Patel, CIO, USV Pharma Ltd.
- Sebastian Joseph, Executive Assistant Director, Dalmia Cement Ltd
- Sanchit Vir Gogia, Founder & CEO, Greyhound Knowledge Group
Join Greyhound Research (@Greyhound_R) and other esteemed panelists for a tweet-up on #BigDataTalk: How I Met Your Customer: Data Driven Marketing In E-Commerce.
WHEN: Tuesday, June 17, 2013. 3:00 PM (IST) onwards
WHERE: Twitter.com or your fav Twitter app, using #BigDataTalk
WHAT: Estimates predict that the Indian e-commerce industry may reach $70 billion by 2020. Couple this with the fact that over half a billion Indians are going to switch to smartphones in the next five to six years and you get a fair picture of the opportunity that lies ahead of the Indian e-commerce industry.